A well-established Dental Practice has let us know about a new Dental Therapist role available in Lincoln
The Practice is looking for an experienced Therapist willing to maintain a high standard of Patient and Clinical Care, whilst also being friendly and approachable.
About the role:
- Dental Therapist
- Full or part time position available – 2-5 days per week – flexible on working hours to support a health home-work-life balance
- £30-£50 per hour
- Abundance of referrals from the Associate – busy diary from day one!
- Chairside Nursing support
- Role has become available due to high demand from patients for this service
- Immediate start ideal – but willing to be flexible for the right candidate
About the practice:
- Large Practice – Mixed – Offering both NHS and Private treatments
- Implant Mentor and Specialists within clinic – lots of professional development opportunities within a strong clinical team!
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, Vista Scanner and Adec chairs
- Computerised Practice using R4 Software and Centricity Systems
- Friendly, supportive and engaging team comprising of Associates, Nurses, Knowledgeable Practice Manager and a Treatment Coordinator
- Practice offers a range of treatments including General and Cosmetic dentistry
- Clinical freedom encouraged – Independent practice
- Public transport links available a short walk from the clinic and parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing