Technical Business Analyst, £49k – Hybrid!
Pearson Carter is working with a based in the UK looking for a Microsoft Azure Technical Business Analyst to be an integral part in providing technical expertise in evaluating requirements, analysing data and creating technical design documents.
You will become a key part of the Group’s IT Applications team.
This prestigious company are offering a competitive salary of up to £49k, Home / remote flexibility & excellent benefits.
- Conduct reviews of scoping documents to ensure completeness and validation of requirements/ feasibility
- Assist with issue reviews and tracing, including liaising with users to validate results and/or communicate remediation plan
- Liaise with key stakeholders on technical points arising from user queries, including assisting developers
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a data analyst / report writer gained within a business environment
- Knowledge of report writing tools such as SAS, FrontReports, SSRS, MS Excel, PowerBI
- Knowledge of SQL Server, TSQL and database design
They offer a very competitive salary of up to £49k + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
The Client has offices across the UK and is looking for a flexible work solution for their London / South Hampton sites.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords:Data, Analyst, Power BI, Azure, SAS, FrontReports, SSRS, MS Excel, SQL Server, TSQL, Database, Macros, FrontExcel, London, Greater London, South Hampton, CIR, Finance.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Excellent Benefits + Bonus
- Industry Sector IT & Internet