Friday - Sunday 12 hour Nights - Fri - Sun 6pm - 6am
This is an exceptional opportunity to work as a maintenance engineer in a state-of-the-art environment packed to the rafters with automated machinery which includes a vast amount of robotics. The site itself will take your breath away, the engineering team boast amazing Manufacturing principles by which the they work by adopting the 5S principles throughout the site. They have a habit of promoting from within so if you are looking for that real career development this could be the place for you. Every day won’t be firefighting, you will be getting involved in project work as well. As a maintenance engineer the main machines you will be working on include but not limited to: die casting machines, furnaces, hydraulic presses, conveyors, injection moulding machines, assembly cells, ABB robots, Siemens PLCs, CNCs.
- 33 days leave including 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension: 4% company pension contribution, employee to contribute 5%. 4 times death in service up to 2 years critical illness cover.
- Nest and non-pension members: 2 times death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discount Portal for maintenance engineer
Experience required for a maintenance engineer:
- Minimum 5 year’s experience working as a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with electrical bias
- Level 3 qualified in a multi-skilled discipline either mechanical or electrical
- Electrically – 3-phase motors, contactors, sensors, relays
- Any exp. with robots, die-casting, CNC machines or automotive exp. is advantageous
- Any maintenance engineer from a manufacturing environment welcome – FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals, RAF, Forces etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Some Secondary School Coursework