Role: Graphics Installer
Salary: £26K + overtime at time and a half, double time at weekends
Hours: Full time permanent position – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm + overtime.
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday + bank holidays, lots of overtime opportunities and progression and development
My client are an award winning business who are looking to add experience to their Graphics Installation team. They have grown a lot over the last few years as they have brought on some big brand names and have ambitious growth plans for the future.
The candidate needs to have plenty of experience installing wide format printed graphics for:-
- Applying a variety of self-adhesive vinyls onto windows, walls, floors, structure surfaces.
- Wrapping / stretching black-back fabric onto timber framed exhibition walls / sets.
- Screw-fixing ACM ( Di-bond ) panels onto hoardings.
- Hanging PVC banners from ceilings, walls etc.
- Applying vinyl cut lettering with application tape.
- Erecting show-home flag poles into small ground sleeves.
- Assisting generally in our finishing department.
- Full, clean driving licence to drive the vans based at the factory.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Installer, Installation, Fitter, Graphics Fitter, Signage installer, installation, large format graphics, graphics, pos, point of sale, pop, exhibitions, wide format, signage
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative