Engineering Project Manager
My client is looking for an Engineering Project Manager for its manufacturing site in Lancashire.
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager, Project Engineering Manager
Location: Lancashire, North West
Salary: £52,500 basic plus benefits
- Are you a time-served or graduate Engineer with a number of years’ experience in Project Management, gained in a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Are you able to manage multiple projects looking after the full project lifecycle?
- Be commercially aware, i.e. can you demonstrate experience managing projects that relate to Business Improvements – clear business benefits and payback/ROI?
- Show tenacity and influencing skills – are you able to persuade the key stakeholders that the proposal is the right solution to a problem, but also be able to come up with amendments as necessary?
- Are you a good communicator – can you maintain a high profile within the business and effectively communicate both internally and externally?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- You will be responsible for the completion of capital based projects to drive efficient running of the manufacturing facility & support major investment programmes.
- Responsible for the safety, legality and quality of buildings, services, products & processes within the remit of the role.
- You will manage contractors and suppliers, and the communications process associated with the project.
- Providing professional and technical construction input & cost evaluation to all construction related projects.
- Responsible for the management and control of multiple capital projects from concept through to commissioning, including the supervision, management and coordination of subcontractors on site.
- My client is a food manufacturer with multiple manufacturing sites
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their site in Lancashire.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12466 to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
basic plus benefits
- Industry Sector Manufacturing