Financial Reporting Manager - £60k
Pearson Carter are currently working with a growing End-User Company in the UK. They are looking to grow their team as they have. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team and assist them in the rapid growth of the company.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £60,000 + Benefits + Hybrid working environment.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team.
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
- Manage and review the completion of audit queries
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
- ACCA OR CIMA Qualified (Or Part)
- Evidence of accounting responsibility for a client relationship or a significant part of a major client relationship.
- Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential
They offer up to: £60,000 + Benefits + Homeworking opportunity
The successful candidate will need to be living in or surrounding the Hampshire region, and will not need sponsorship.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with on [email protected] or call 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com.
Keywords: Finance, Accounting, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Tax, Auditing, Cash flow, Forecasting, Budgeting, ACCA, CIMA, Hampshire, Southampton, Portsmouth, Totten, Bournemouth.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy