Dynamics NAV/D365 BC Project Manager, £60K, UK, MS Gold Partner
Pearson Carter are currently working with one of the most reputable Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 BC Partners based in the UK. They are looking to grow their team as they have won new Dynamics 365 BC projects across Europe. They are looking for someone who has extensive experience with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 BC.
They offer an excellent salary of up £60K depending on experience + Car + Bonus + Private Healthcare + Home based working
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
- Must have Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 BC Project management Expertise
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives
They offer an excellent salary package: £60,000 + Car + Bonus + Private Healthcare + Home based working
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 BC client has got an office in the UK.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 BC Project management experience
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, BC Jobs, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Project, Management, Project management, Implementation, Analyst, Functional, United Kingdom, Sussex, Cambridgeshire, Warwickshire, Kent, West midlands, East Midlands, North Midlands, South Midlands, Greater London London, Oxford, Lancashire, Cumbria, Durham, Norfolk, Suffolk, Somerset, Dorset, Middlesex, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet