IT Support Analyst - Leeds - Up to £35,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with one of the most reputable End-User based in the UK (Leeds). They are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their growing team!
Get in touch if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- Provide day-to-day IT support to all our people, including call logging, troubleshooting, and IT admin tasks such as new user setup, password resets, and PC builds.
- Support of the IT environment, including servers, systems, networks, and other devices.
- Monitor daily backups, manage asset database, and control software register.
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 365, and Outlook.
- Hands-on experience with of LAN, WAN and VPN, troubleshooting and support.
- Supporting and troubleshooting Office 365 products (MS Teams, One Drive, SharePoint etc.)
- Basic understanding of managing hardware and software assets.
They are offering a competitive salary package between £30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits.
This role will be based in the Leeds (5 days in the office)
How to apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft CRM, Dynamics CRM/CE Jobs, Support, Support Consultant, Support Analyst, Support Specialist, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Support, Consultant, Implementation, Support Analyst, Support Consultant, 1st Line, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Cheshire, West Midlands, Wolverhampton, England, UK
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet