Do you have experience of working as an LSA?
Do you have experience supporting children with special needs?
Do you have experience supporting children who display challenging behaviour?
Do you have experience of supporting children who are struggling academically?
- Based in Sunderland
- Rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Students are diagnosed with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties), ASD and ADHD
- Students are aged from 5 to 19 years old
- Full time Learning Support Assistant
- Whole class support
- Supporting students with curriculum and emotional support
- Working with either primary or secondary aged students
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have previously supported children with SEMH, ASD and ADHD
- Will have a resilient character
- Will be able to build rapport easily
- Restraint training such as Team Teach is desirable but not essential
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year