- by Essential Employment
- Location Coventry, West Midlands (County), UK
£11.70 / hour
56 days ago
Administrator needed in Coventry, £11.70ph PAYE - Reference:389481
25 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm
* Scheduling meetings and contractors in the calendar.
* Logging accidents, complaints and staffing hours.
* Promoting via social media channels.
* Answering office telephone and handling queries in a professional manner.
* Assisting with invoicing for street trading enquires and logging data.
* Dealing with enquiries to let new businesses in the market via the business builder scheme.
* Loggings orders received and placing new orders that are required.
* Assisting the operations manager during weekly meetings and daily walk arounds.
* Scheduling annual leave for cleaning staff and working with agency on various tasks.
This is a Part time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration