Candidate Profile –
Candidate we are looking for would need to be a confident, hands on individual who is not afraid to get stuck in.
High calibre candidate.
Need to have commercial experience in a large organisation.
Candidate would need to have typing qualifications.
Location - Travel time - It is very important the candidate lives within a 1-hour travel time.
Working hours - Mon-Thur 8.45-5pm Friday 8.45-4pm - but will need to be open with flexibility.
An experienced and proactive PA is required to organise and manage two Group Sales Directors (Retail and
Contracts), through the provision of a professional, highly organised and efficient secretarial and
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities: -
- Ensure that the monthly Group Directors’ board reports and Monthly Executive Board reports are on time
and update/collate all the relevant information.
- Time management - Proactive diary management, travel and accommodation
- Organise and set up telephone and video conferencing, typing, spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
- Maintain efficient and up to date filing systems, expenses and reports
- To liaise with every department in the Company, on behalf of the Group Sales Directors, to ensure that
project deadlines are met, and company objectives are achieved.
- In conjunction with Marketing, organise corporate launch days, factory visits and customer forums each
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and attributes and a background in busy,
commercial environments is highly preferable: -
- Significant experience working at Group Board level and within a team
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner, articulate and diplomatic
- Confident and assertive with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to tight deadlines - calm under pressure
- Excellent judgement and proven ability to act on own initiative.
- RSA III Typing/Word processing or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite at intermediate level or above, particularly in the use of Excel and
- Good general education, including GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths grade C/4 or above.
- Full driving license holder without excessive points and willing to drive company cars.
Benefits include company bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking.
Previous 1:1 PA experience. Typing proficiency and accuracy, Full Driving Licence, proficient in
Microsoft packages, English and Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above. Must be able to manage their directors.