Digital Project Manager - FULLY REMOTE - Sports Product Company
Are you a skilled Digital Project Manager wanting to deliver large scale digital web and app projects for high profile sports clients? If so then get in touch ASAP as we are looking for 2 people @ £50,000 - £60,000 & £70,000 - £80,000.
This leading Sports Product Company is looking for an experienced, hands-on and communicative Digital Project Manager with a strong attention to detail who is used to producing high performance, high traffic, complex web and app experiences to join them.
You'll join a friendly and inclusive team who are at the top of their game, switched on, smart, efficient and committed to producing best of breed digital products.
You will be delivering new projects and features as well as managing retainers for a variety of premium sports clients. A mix of new and bespoke builds, in-house products and client retainer work. Assessing risk, planning for and requesting design, development and QA resources and balancing budgets.
You will take a detailed approach to managing projects from initial conception and workshops, through Agile delivery cycles to completion and deployment and then on to retainer management.
- Coordination the delivery of projects.
- Budget management.
- Management of client and stakeholder relationships.
- Managing detailed project plans.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Effective risk management of projects.
- Roadmap management for clients and awareness of and promotion of potential future work and new projects.
- Helping to deliver new business efforts with planning and estimation.
- Leading regular team stand-ups.
- Mentoring more junior PMs, where appropriate.
Your background must include:
- Strong verbal and written comms.
- Analytical skills and eye for details.
- Anticipate potential problems in advance.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Proficiency with Contentful and Umbraco.
- Strong experience with Jira and Confluence.
- An understanding of Agile methodologies.
For more information please contact Joe Skeffington
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet