We are excited to be partnered with an innovative world-leading municipal company based in Surrey, looking to recruit a Bids Administrator to help sustain their current growth trajectory.
If you have experience in administration or a fast paced customer facing environment the role of Bids Administrator could be an opportunity to grow your career with this well established firm.
The role of Bids Administrator will be responsible for the following areas:
- Producing and maintaining quotations and tender responses with in agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate pricing lists and distribute to the Sales and Service Team
- Actively research and report on best practice within the Social Value sector of tender responses
- Coordinate visitor requests from Customers and employees
By joining this business as their new Bids Administrator, you will be rewarded with:
- Auto enrolment pension
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
- 5% annual bonus
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Bids Administrator role:
- Experience in a fast-moving customer service environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this role of Bids Administrator opportunity is of interest simply HIT 'APPLY NOW' or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent