Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday – Friday Day Shift 8-5
No night Shift
Flexible on experience - real progression opportunities
We are looking for an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer experienced in mechanical engineering to join our production environment. We want this engineer to join our established team of enthusiastic engineers.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer experience
- Experience working within fmcg or production and manufacturing environment
- Experience with installation and maintenance
- Fault finding
- Methodical process to root cause analysis
- Pumps and valves experience
Benefits of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Overtime rates available
- 8-5 Monday to Friday
- Private medical
- 10% pension
- Maternity/Paternity pay
- Sick pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday which can rise to 30
- salarey of £35-40k
Personality fit for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is as important to us as skill set, so we are looking for people that want to work hard and enjoy their time while at work. Of course, an understanding and adherence to health and safety will be needed within the role, including maintenance and cleanliness of a productive work area.
If the above Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is of interest or you would like to find out more then please get in contact using the details below.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing