KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors
Job Title: Sports Lecturer/Tutor (Trainee or Qualified)
Salary: £28,000 - £37,000 (Salary inclusive of London uplift) - Depending on skills and experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold a Degree in a relevant subject area (e.g., Sports Science / Sports Coaching).
- Hold own Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths or GCSE equivalents.
- Must hold 3 A Levels or equivalents.
- Must be comfortable to deliver training in a group based setting
- Must be IT Literate.
*Ideally hold or willing to work towards a teaching qualification*
- Teach/assess learners working towards NCFE qualifications in Sports up to Level 3 on both a group and 1:1 basis.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Communicate with parents/caregivers regarding learner progress.
- Ensure a high level of delivery is achieved and that learners are able to realise their full potential.
- Marking of work and providing feedback to learners in relation to their progress and development.
- Oversee examinations.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education