WB Employment is currently recruiting Assembly/Solderers for an exciting opportunity at one of our well established engineering Clients.
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
General duties will include:
- Soldering Experience is a must
- Loom preparation
- Assembly and soldering of PCB boards
- Testing PCB using automated test equipment
- Working in a fast paced production environment
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Fantastic assembly experience on bench work
- Flexible approach as duties may include working on different positions within the factory (training provided) - holiday cover, sick leave cover etc.
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on own initiative
- Excellent attendance record
- Monday to Friday
- Various shifts available
This establishment is on a regular bus route or alternatively there is a free parking on site.
If you have required skills and this position is of your interest, please apply now!