Health and Social Care Assessor
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£27,000 / year
64 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: Reading - Home/Field based
Salary: £27,000 + bonus opportunities + fantastic benefits!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Ideally have experience of delivering Health and Social Care at Level 5, though up to date experience of assessing is not essential.
- Hold occupational competency in Health and Social Care (Elderly) at Management level.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Happy to conduct online remote assessments - and face to face when required
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at Level 5.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits (when restrictions are lifted) and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education