Estate Agent Valuer
- by Magnus James
- Location Cannock, Staffordshire, UK
£22,000 - £35,000 / year
57 days ago
An excellent opening has become available for an experienced Estate Agent Valuer to join this leading name in sales and lettings Estate Agent in the area. This well respected, multi branch well, known brand has a thriving sales business and is looking for a proven, results orientated Estate Agent Valuer to assist with driving them to the next level. My client with over 50 years of experience have built up a strong local name and are looking for a committed, driven individual who thrives in the listing role.
The successful Estate Agent Valuer will have experience as an Estate Agent Valuer ideally within the local market of the Staffordshire area, have in depth local knowledge and experience of how the local market is performing.
The Estate Agent Valuer will be a pivotal appointment and as such a natural drive, tenacity and go getter attitude is needed.
Within this role the Estate Agent Valuer will be responsible for generating innovative wise to drive business and increase market share. Responsibilities will include, canvassing, generating appointments, conducting market appraisals and listing new properties.
Estate Agent Valuer – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Valuer experience is essential with a proven track record
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- The ability to naturally make quick bonds and develop a rapport is essential
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Valuer – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent Car Allowance package
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Valuer eager to join a market leading brand.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic of up to 22k plus generous car allowance and comms, OTE 35-40k
- Industry Sector Property