Safeguarding Case Officer – Education and Training
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Birmingham, West Midlands (County), UK
£25,000 - £30,000 / year
49 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors.
Job Title: Safeguarding Case Officer – Education and Training
Location: North of England – Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + mileage and benefits
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an experienced Safeguarding Case Officer.
- The successful candidate will have prior Safeguarding case management and advisory experience.
- Must have experience of working within a variety of educational settings (Ideally Post 16 Apprenticeships).
- Experience of multi-site safeguarding management and flexible with travel for an increased visibility within the settings
- Experience of raising awareness and coaching staff on Safeguarding topics
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Full, clean driving license and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel throughout the North of England
- Provide a high quality, responsive advisory service to staff and partners who are working directly or indirectly with individuals faced with safeguarding issues.
- Undertake multi-site visits nationwide.
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive records of individual Safeguarding cases
- Prepare and produce written case management reports, risk assessments and support plans to safeguard learners.
- Monitor and coordinate safeguarding referrals, ensuring interventions are timely and in line with child protection legislation and statutory guidance; Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSiE ).
- Responsible for the safeguarding duty phoneline.
- Ensure effective signposting of services and referrals.
- Support with coaching staff on Safeguarding topics, and to develop effective relationships, remove barriers to learning and minimise learner exits.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education