Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£24,000 - £30,000 / year
57 days ago
Why join us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Orion Electrotech is a multi-award-winning engineering and technical recruitment agency. We work with innovative companies from global players in their markets to fast evolving start-ups.
Working as a trusted talent partner, we help to shape our client’s growth by playing a fundamental part in their recruitment strategy.
Supporting their recruitment growth, by identifying top talent from engineering shop floor to senior level opportunities, Orion has become the trusted recruitment partner of choice to many.
Our continued desire to innovate and grow means that we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Reading office as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic graduate to join our team as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
Sourcing and attracting suitable candidates for current job vacancies
Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
Negotiating offers and closing deals
Networking and business development
Keeping up to date with market trends and competitor activity
Requirements of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
A recent graduate with a degree in any field
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong organisational and time-management abilities
Proactive and self-motivated approach to work
Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Why work with us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
• Highly competitive salary & uncapped commission structure.
• Additional monetary Bonus incentives.
• Car or car allowance (after probation pass).
• Quarterly & annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York).
• A variety of fine dining and experience days for our Top-Performers.
• State of the Art Tech-Bundle (New CRM/Soft phone system/Noise cancelling headphones).
• Enhanced search tools help you work smarter.
• Private Health cover/Gym Membership.
• WFH on a Friday with a 3 pm finish- Start your weekend early!
• Long service awards from champagne to £5000 holiday vouchers and extra holiday.
• Excellent Induction and personalised development plan to ensure your success.
• Online Learning and Development platform with 24/7 access.
• Stable and growing company who continually strive to innovate (average length of service is 7 years).
• Our Culture is supportive, and fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
• Emphasis on “Well-being” with an annual program of body and mind activities.
• Healthy Breakfast provided.
• Free On-site Parking.
This is an exciting role with excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate. If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, then please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Uncapped Commission, incentives ,free Gym, Private Healthcare
- Industry Sector Sales
Less than 1 year