Electrical Installation Tutor / Trainer (Trainee or Qualified)
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Tamworth, Staffordshire, UK
£25,000 - £39,000 / year
55 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Electrical Installation Tutor / Trainer (Trainee or Qualified)
Salary: up to £39,000 dependent upon qualifications and experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
This opportunity is open to both Trainee and Qualified candidates.
Trainee applicants - this is a great opportunity for individuals with industry experience to transition to a new and rewarding career within the training industry! Our client will put you through a fully funded Teaching qualification; salary will then be reviewed.
Qualified Tutors - applications are welcome from candidates with current or previous Tutoring experience which is not up to date.
- Hold solid, occupational experience within Electrical Installation.
- Hold a recognised qualification within Electrical Installation at Level 3 or above.
- Hold GCSE (or equivalents) at Grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Must be confident to deliver group-based training.
- Must be IT Literate.
- To teach/assess learners working towards qualifications in Electrical Installation up to Level 3.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance relating to career and personal development.
- Actively contribute to the advice, guidance and assessment of upcoming learners through participating in student interviews and open days.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education