Position: Hotel Staff Administrator
Salary Competitive with benefits
Duration December 2108 to April 2019
Reports to: Hotel Line Manager
Our client, a leading UK ski tour operator is looking for Hotel Administrators to work this coming ski season. If you have hotel administration (or good general administration) experience and would like to spend the winter in the stunning French Alps working with a team of motivated and like-minded people, we would be delighted to hear from you.
As Hotel Staff Administrator you will work closely with the Hotel and Child Care Management teams to ensure the efficient organisation and delivery of all aspects of the team’s welfare in resort. From co-ordinating safe and comfortable accommodation to supporting staff in times of illness or injury, you will help our Management teams to provide excellent pastoral care to our staff and follow local compliance guidelines.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Assist the Senior Management team with training the staff at the hotel training venues.
- Coordinate the signing over all Staff Accommodation from agents and owners
- Complete start of season Health and Safety audits of all Staff Accommodation and submit them to the Health and Safety team and Area Management.
- Coordinate the signing over of accommodation to the team.
- File all start of season staff accommodation handover paperwork and send scanned copies to Area Management.
- Ensure all staff details are up to date on their personnel files
- Ensure training logs are completed by all members of the team
- Obtain all outstanding staff information for UK departments such as New Starter Checklists and P45’s
- Liaise with the Warehouse to ensure all staff have the correct uniform before guest arrival
- Liaise with Resort management to ensure all details are provided for each member of the team to receive their lift pass and ski hire as swiftly as possible.
- Collate and record all staff lift pass and ski hire serial numbers
During the Season
- Staff Morale
- Assist the management team with the organisation and delivery of monthly team building activities
- Staff Accommodation
- Staff Illness, Injury, and Insurance Support
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Staff Replacement
- Staff Development
- Resort Administration
- General Support
End of Season
- Liaise with UK departments and French Logistics to coordinate the team’s return travel
- Coordinate the deep cleaning and handing back of all staff accommodation
- Support the Management team in ensuring all staff can be signed off at the end of season with no outstanding bills in resort.
- Assist with the cleaning and closing down of the Hotel
- Ensure that all staff ski hire is returned
If you would like to spend your winter in the beautiful French Alps and work with a committed and fun team of people delivering excellent ski family holidays, we would love to hear from you. Please apply here through our Agency WorkAdvisor