Active Leisure Assessor Trainee or Qualified (EPA)
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
£25,500 - £26,500 / year
56 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Active Leisure Assessor Trainee or Qualified (EPA)
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: Home/Field based - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,500 - £26,500 (Plus location uplift based on applicable postcodes)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time, FTC (8 months)
For trainee candidates; this is a great opportunity to transition to a new and rewarding career within the training industry!
Full training and support will be given to trainee candidates to achieve the Level 3 AET and EPA qualifications, upon achievement salary will be reviewed.
- Must hold solid, occupational competency within Active Leisure (e.g. Leisure Centre/Duty Manager; Personal Trainer).
- Have an understanding of Apprenticeships.
- Ideally be a qualified Assessor and have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Active Leisure / Fitness.
- Must be IT Literate – training will be provided on company systems.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- As an End Point Assessor, you will responsible for completing a range of EPA activities, both face to face and electronically, with Apprentices completing Active Leisure Apprenticeship Standards up to Level 3. These EPA activities include: to carry out End Point Assessment, scheduling of EPA activities, marking, grading and regular planning meetings with candidates and employers.
- Complete all necessary administration, ensuring that all data is processed and supplied in a timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of EPA, your vocational area, Apprenticeship Standards and evidence of CPD.
- Participate in standardisation and training activities.
- Provide assistance to Apprentices, Employers or Delivery Teams, assisting with queries in a timely manner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education