Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for two Qualified Social Worker's for Oldham Borough Council's Children with Disability Team.
We would ask that applicants meet the following;
• DIPSW or equivalent qualification and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified social worker.
• Have a full driving licence and car available for work
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
• Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
• Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
• Have confident IT skills, and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
• Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
• Have a flexible approach when need arises.
Oldham Council are offering an hourly rate of £25.02 per hour (umbrella).
Contracts are here are full-time and offered for a minimum of 3 months, which then are likely to roll on 3 months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment work with the majority of local authorities within the North of England and Yorkshire. Our team of specialist Social Work Consultants are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency career.
Please contact Gavin should you like to discuss this role further or should you wish to discuss any other QSW role within the North of England