- by Stirling Warrington
- Location Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK
£41,000 / year
49 days ago
Most of the engineers at this particular client have worked in the maintenance team for 10 years or more.
Reason why they are hiring? Engineers are naturally coming towards retirement
I am recruiting for a world leading manufacturer within their respective field in Colwick. They manufacturer their own tools and are looking for an engineer who is genuinely passionate about their work and are eager to learn.
Your day to day will never be the same, with a variety of machinery on site, including but not limited to heat treatment furnaces, CNC metal cutting machinery, two extrusion lines, industrial presses, hydraulics and pneumatics systems, saws, robotics machinery and more bespoke machinery as well.
- Excellent Training opportunities including PLC work, hydraulics and pneumatics machinery, and bespoke machinery on site
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Up to 7X Life Assurance
- Share incentive plan
- Company sick pay
- Quarterly profit related Company bonus scheme
- Excellent Pension
- Various discounts via Perkbox
- Long service and recognition rewards
An ability to fault find electrically to an electrical component level on sensors, relays, inverters, drives, 3 phase motors etc is advantageous for the role. On the mechanical side, you will also have a strong focus with regards to hydraulics, pneumatics in particular.
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience as a maintenance engineer
- Experience with key components (sensors, relays, inverters, contactors, motors) is advantageous
- Ex military candidates are encouraged to apply to this position
Get in touch with Nathan Edmonds, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Nottingham area.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent