Early Careers Advisor
- by Sam Stafford Search
- Location London, UK
£43,000 - £47,000 / year
51 days ago
About the Company
A leading firm with international reach and a fantastic culture are seeking an Early Careers Advisor to join their team to focus on attraction and development for candidates in apprenticeship programs.
About the Role
Working within the larger HR team, this role provides assistance across the full range of early careers matters including attraction, recruitment and development.
- Implementing attraction and selection strategies
- Support with development programmes for trainee population
- Act as first point of contact for trainees and apprentices
- Manage performance management and feedback
- Support implementation of strategies with a focus on social mobility and diversity
You will have previous experience of working in a legal recruitment or graduate recruitment role, ideally within professional services and have excellent relationship building skills. Strong attention to detail and a proactive attitude are essential. This is a great opportunity to take on a role with interesting projects.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources