Field Marketing Manager required by our client, a global leader of SaaS enterprise applications.
Field Marketing Manager Role
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing an integrated marketing plan for the small business audience that aligns and augments global marketing initiatives. The role is charged with driving demand generation and pipeline acceleration across UK SMB through an innovative mix of marketing programs.
This role is pivotal for the success and growth of the small business team in the UK. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement, technical competence, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
You will be a budget owner for specific tactics/strategies and will be required to manage and report on spend in line with finance team requirements. You will also work closely with Market Development, Regional Sales, Marketing Operations, Design and Corporate Marketing to drive functional alignment and measure marketing and sales pipeline.
You must be an excellent communicator, have strong cross group collaboration skills, be action oriented and be good at planning, prioritising and organising workload.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute marketing programs designed to generate leads, maximise conversion rates and generate sales demand among prospects
- Manage local on-line marketing programs designed to increase web traffic and leads
- Manage regional events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows and webinars
- Work with the content manager to ensure relevant assets are created and available for local campaigns – incl white papers, web content, collateral and case studies
- Manage 3rd party providers, industry publications/associations etc. to develop integrated marketing programs to drive lead generation and market awareness
- Partner with paid search to understand how to best drive spend to deliver small business MQL’s
- Partner with digital marketing to understand site traffic and to build/optimize small business specific pages
- Devise, execute and measure success of nurture programs across the demand funnel
- Help drive social media engagement across the team and ensure social media channels are leveraged across integrated campaigns
- Manage assigned budget including the invoicing process
- Work closely with global marketing teams to support marketing activities
- Work with graphics team to create consistent look and feel for SMB campaigns
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
Field Marketing Manager Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience campaign creation and deployment experience
- Experience in managing multiple complex projects to completion
- Demonstrated track record of successful defining, launching and execution of digital and social marketing strategies with excellent results
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into marketing plans
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, influence and facilitate cross-functional teams and manage change effectively
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Marketo marketing automation and Salesforce experience beneficial, but not essential
- Good communication skills and ability to work with different personalities
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic and highly team-oriented
- Commitment to professionalism and collegiality is required
- "Can-do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of tasks
- Willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones
- Willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager or demanded by key customers
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- This position is based in Maidenhead. Some travel will be required for this role – mainly within UK.