- by Stirling Warrington
- Location Alfreton, Derbyshire, UK
£42,000 / year
46 days ago
Permanent Nights (Mon - Fri, 37 hours a week)
- External PLC courses, including advanced Siemens S7 programming courses fully expensed on the company worth around £6000
- Up to 6% matched pension scheme, double national average
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for family
- Death in service worth 7X salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - Opportunity to gain an additional 3 days holiday after time served
We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias to join our growing team of 13 engineers at our manufacturing site in Alfreton. With an annual turnover of over £2 billion we are looking for one more engineer to complete our team with view to investing in training and progression.
We are a fast-moving production-based environment with a stronger focus on mechanical backgrounds. The role will be mainly reactive maintenance with view to looking at implementing more projects going forward as we’ve recently implemented a new projects team to aid with this.
Day to day you’ll be repairing and maintaining storage tanks, pumps, automated valves, holding tanks, palletisers, pick and place robots amongst other plant machinery. An ability to fault find electrically to an electrical component level on sensors, relays, 3 phase motors etc is important for the role.
- NVQ Level 3 in industrial maintenance or full indentured apprenticeship is essential for the role
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience as a maintenance engineer
- Multi skilled or mechanically biased, an ability to fault find both mechanically and electrically is essential, this is not inclusive of PLC fault finding.
- Ex Military candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Get in touch with Nathan Edmonds, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Derbyshire area.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent