A fantastic role has opened for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a Gas Safe and Corgi registered company who began trading in 1996. My client is a member of the Safe Contractor Association, they assure that the clients receive the highest quality and reliable service.
My clients based in Surrey are contracting experts for heating, plumbing, air conditioning and water treatment systems for both the commercial and domestic sector.
Famed for their service and maintenance work for the commercial gas sectors. They are now seeking more engineers to manage their contracts in London, South East, Surrey, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent, Essex, Hampshire, Berkshire.
For the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will be expected to;
- The ideal applicant would be confident with performing reactive and quoted works and strong diagnostic abilities with Commercial gas appliances.
- Undertake gas servicing, repairs, testing, installations on a variety of different contracts and equipment.
- Carry out annual gas servicing to appliances in accordance to manufactures and gas industry standards.
- A small amount of domestic boiler servicing and installation within commercial buildings.
- A solid track record of first-rate fault finding on building associated heating.
- Take part in the out of hours standby.
To be considered for the role of the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will need to have;
- A full UK Driving License
- Experience in a similar previous role working on service and maintenance of commercial gas systems and attending to emergency breakdown callouts.
- Experience in taking part in a standby rota.
- Holding valid ACS Qualifications (In date).
- Domestic Gas: CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
- Commercial Gas: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1,
- Not essential but beneficial: Oil, LPG, Catering or HVAC.
- Maintained employment over 1 year, with your current employer
The package for the successful applicant will offer:
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £42,000 (DOE)
- OTE Available
- Training Offered
- Travel time paid (Door to Door)
- 20 days' Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunities To Finish Earlier
- Company Pension Scheme
- Standby Fee and Overtime Pay
If you have valid Commercial and Domestic qualification/ tickets in date and are looking for a route in the London area, please apply accordingly.