- by KM Recruitment
- Location Colwyn Bay, Clwyd, UK
£30,000 - £32,000 / year
42 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Management Assessor
Location: North Wales - Home/Field based (Must be flexible with travel)
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards a Level 5 Management Apprenticeship qualification.
- Support learners with Essential Skills.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must have experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management at Level 3 or Level 5.
- Must hold a solid, occupational background within Management.
- IT literate, knowledge of Microsoft packages, online/digital learning and webinar-based technologies
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education