Business Development Consultant (WBL)
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Derby, Derbyshire, UK
£27,500 - £30,000 / year
42 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Consultant (WBL)
Location: Home Based / Remote - Must be flexible with travel across Yorkshire and the Midlands
Salary: £27,500 - £30,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Generate own leads and engage with employers via various pathways for the generation of new Apprenticeship starts.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities for uptake of Apprenticeship starts.
- Attend meetings with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs for existing staff and new Apprentice recruitment.
- Arrange interviews between learners and employers and gather feedback afterwards
- Give advice and support to employers regarding the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training plans to meet employer’s needs.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- The successful candidate will already have proven experience of developing new business for apprenticeship starts - without this experience we are unable to progress.
- Strong cv that shows longevity in the Apprenticeship sector with an established network.
- Knowledge and experience within the work-based learning sector
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Experience of working towards and achieving recruitment targets.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education