- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Hook, Hampshire, UK
£30,000 - £35,000 / year
34 days ago
We are excited to be partnered with a global manufacturing business. This is a golden opportunity to join a firm which prides itself on not just being an innovative global market leader with in their field but also they really value their workforce and are keen to invest in and support growth in an individual’s career.
If you have experience in procurement in the manufacturing sector and have and have successfully managed and negotiated direct supplier relationships the role of Project Buyer could be an opportunity to grow your career with in this very well-established firm.
The role of Project Buyer will be responsible for the following areas:
- To purchase materials as required on customer bills of materials, meeting the requirements of the manufacturing plan
- Purchasing and expediting electro-mechanical components
- Optimising prices, contracts and delivery times
- Monitoring supplier performance
By joining this business as their new Project Buyer, you will be rewarded with:
- Life insurance
- Auto enrolment pension
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Project Buyer role:
- Experience working with MRP & ERP Systems
- Ability to work effectively in a high paced and demanding environment
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Good negotiation skills
If this role of Project Buyer opportunity is of interest simply click apply or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities