My clients based in Hertfordshire are seeking a Technical Sales Engineer to provide professional, innovative and cost-effective energy solutions to their customers by managing a sales region.
This role will require travel to several locations across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, North London, Cambridge, Norfolk and Suffolk.
The successful candidate for the role of Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and exceeding the agreed service levels in respect of providing professional energy solutions to customers ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and company policies.
- Maintain and improve business performance by effectively managing and working with other business units, suppliers and contractors to generate quality leads and service to customers.
- To be responsible for the achievement of personal targets and growth objectives within your region by your personal contribution and efficient management of the resources available.
- To develop and manage effective relationships with customers, suppliers, contractors and work colleagues.
To be considered for the role of Technical Sales Engineer, you will need to have;
- Hold Commercial Gas qualifications or the ability to demonstrate core competencies with a strong technical background.
- Strong working knowledge of commercial plant rooms
- Capable to specify technical up to date solutions to meet customer needs.
- Confident in working independently in order to seek out and prioritise opportunities.
Finally, as a Technical Sales Engineer of my client, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with clients, suppliers and contractors, face to face, which is a key part to the role.
As part of this leading technical team, you will receive…
- Guaranteed Minimum £38,000 and more than willing to pay the right engineer £42,000.
- 22 days holiday per year plus Mandatory Bank Holidays, with the addition to buy and sell up to 3 additional days.
- Paid sick pay Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Expenses paid.