- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Norwich, Norfolk, UK
37 days ago
Working Hours: Monday '' Friday 9 -5
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, An additional day off on or around your birthday, Pension, Flexibility around the start and finish times, Health care package, Free car parking, Social events & Cycle to work scheme.
An exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and fast growing Aerospace interiors company based in the Norfolk area. Focused on innovation, quality and creativity, this client is pushing boundaries where possible and are set to be serious competitors within the industry.
So if you are a reliable, forward-thinking individual, with a good eye for detail & a can-do attitude. This is the perfect opportunity for you because our client is looking to build their ever-growing team and are looking for a motivated Certification Engineer.
As a Certification Engineer, you will be:
- Providing guidance to the engineering team & liaising with the design & stress analysis teams to provide status updates as well regulatory agencies.
- Reviewing drawings, and reports, to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Preparing, generating & checking test plans both internal and external and following up with reports to provide guidance for changes over a variety of teams.
- Analysing test results and reporting findings, to ensure programmes are on schedule & of the right quality.
To be considered for the Certification Engineer Role you will need:
- Appropriate engineering education or the equivalent
- The selected Certification Engineer will have previous experience in an aerospace certification environment specifically within cabin interiors, ideally seating.
- Hands-on experience generating technical and documentation creation e.g. test plans, and reports.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills.
- Flexibility with the ability to work under pressure
If you believe you have suitable experience for this Certification Engineer role, then hit the apply button below or call Olympia at Orion Electrotech.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing