- by Novum Personnel
- Location Middlesbrough, Teesside, UK
£70.00 - £81.00 / day
40 days ago
Are you a dedicated and friendly Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience supporting pupils with additional needs?
If yes? Hello Education would love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a hardworking and experienced teaching assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a SEN child within a large primary school based on the outskirts of Middlesbrough.
The pupil is within EYFs therefore applicants for this teaching assistant position must have experience working with young children and be able to communicate effectively.
The position is full time Monday – Friday with an immediate start.
To be considered for the role, the successful teaching assistant will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
- Recent experience with a UK school or Nursery
- At least 6 months experience supporting those with additional needs
- Great communication skills
- Reliable, flexible and resilient
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
What we can offer at Hello Education;
- Market leading rates of pay
- A dedicated team who provide round the clock support in your new role
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay
Hello Education, is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education