D365 Nav/BC Support consultant
- by Pearson Carter
- Location London, UK
£35,000 - £40,000 / year
28 days ago
D365 Nav/BC Support consultant, £40,000, remote, UK, Microsoft partner
Pearson Carter is working very closely with a Microsoft Partner in the UK looking for a D365 Support Consultant to join their team and support their Dynamics Nav/BC system.
Our client is a very well-known Partner and is working on UK-wide projects. With this, Its provides a great opportunity for career progression and to join they’re growing company with offices right across Europe
This job is offering a very completive salary of £40K + with excellent benefits!
- provide product support for Microsoft Dynamic
- responsible for finding solutions to incidents and problems that have been escalated by the Support Analysts
- you will author internal and external knowledge base articles for known issues
- Create knowledge base articles and processes documentation for products, known issues, and workarounds ensuring these are reviewed and maintained
- Knowledge of Dynamics Nav/BC
- Previous experience in a Support environment
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
- Experience is manufacturing modules
This role is offering a very competitive salary of £40,000 Along with bonuses and benefits such as private health care, a pension scheme, and many more.
How to apply
Please apply to this job ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can get in touch with me at 0191 406 6111 or [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet