- by Pearson Carter
- Location London, UK
£40,000 - £45,000 / year
38 days ago
Pearson carter are working with a company supplies 160 million liters of clean water every day to over 745,000 people in parts of Surrey, Kent and south London.
The are looking for a talented Data engineer to join the team
They are offering up to 45k
- Develop data pipelines for ingestion, storage and transformation.
- Data acquisition and migration to Azure data platform,
- Provide technical support in development and delivery of data catalogue, lineage and data classification.
- Creation and maintenance of enterprise data views /data marts in enterprise data warehouse.
- Knowledge of Azure Data tech stacks
- 2+ years of experience in a Data engineering role
- Knowledge of Data and Visualisation tools, primarily Power BI.
- Knowledge of Power Platform.
They are offering a salary of up to 45k
Surrey - 2/3 times a week
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Manchester, SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Tech, Azure Tech, Remote Working, Project Manager, IT Project, IT Project Manager
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet