Halstead Support Worker
- by 1 Stop Healthcare
- Location Halstead, Essex, UK
£9.50 - £12.00 / hour
32 days ago
We are seeking enthusiastic Mental Health Support Workers to work in a Complex Supported Living service in Halstead.
You must have care experience and a GREAT smile :) and enjoy personalized 1-2-1 support, Engaging in activities, reading and talking, supporting with daily care. Being a wonderful support to them on a day to day basis.
We would be able to potentially block book you for part time and full time hours every week
- To provide flexible support to clients with enduring mental health needs
- To support client move on and manage their progress along their individual recovery path
- To encourage clients to identify and define their own goals and work towards being as resilient and independent
- To provide focused outcome-based support measured against clients’ goals, recovery and achievements
- To meet the needs of the service you will be expected to have high levels of communication skills
- Resilient, proactive and positive approach
- Previous experience in Mental Health Support Work preferred
\*Relevant experience - Experience isn't always necessary, we just ask that you have a positive attitude to ensuring the best possible care is given and enriching everyones day to day life.
*Desirable qualities to be part of our team;*
\* Honest and trustworthy
\* Committed and passionate
If you are interested in the above role then please contact Darren on 01206 616171 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
**Pay rates may vary for Under 23's
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Less than 1 year
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
Secondary School or equivalent