Administration Support Officer
- by Essential Employment
- Location Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
£11.82 / hour
39 days ago
Administration Support Officer based in Liverpool and the rate is £11.82ph PAYE
This is a full time role working on a temporary contract.
Employer Reference: RQ802558
Administration support officer required to provide a flexible high quality admin support service to a social worker. They will:
- To maintain appropriate, up to date and accurate electronic records on relevant systems
- To perform support duties related to the processing of information, progress chasing of documentation and recording
- To service/minute meetings and low level panels/strategy meetings
- Provide a flexible service including scanning, photocopying, filing, post and other resource tasks as designated.
- To carry out any other tasks reasonably required of the post holder that ensure the administrative function is carried out.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration