Predominantly Private Dentist - £13 per UDA
- by Medmatch
- Location Plymouth, UK
£90,000 - £140,000 / year
39 days ago
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Predominantly Private Dentist to join a well-established practice in Plymouth.
This is for a Practice whom we know with excellent feedback, within a very supportive environment and excellent facilities with a great opportunity to make excellent Private Income.
About the role:
- Full-Time position – Happy to consider Part-Time
- 1000 UDAs over 5 days (Under 5 UDA’s per day)
- Around £13 per UDA
- 50% split on all private work completed
- Mainly General Dentistry and will accommodate special interest – Botox and Sedation also done onsite
- Hygienist available – Works Full-Time at Practice
- Willing to be Flexible for right candidate
- Large Practice – with Well-established Owner – Over 30 years ownership
- Fully digital practice with Rotary Endo, Digital X-rays, OPG Machine, scanners and more
- Practice does not refer out – All treatments are in-house – including Implants and Endo
- Very good atmosphere – with Owner being extremely friendly and approachable!
- Professional team – including Associate Dentists, Hygienist and Nurses
- Fantastic Commuter links– with Parking available close-by
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing