Internal Sales Executive
- by Absolute Sales
- Location Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
£27,000 - £32,000 / year
29 days ago
INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Competitive, attractive salary package
27,000 - 32,000 plus bonus
Your New Company
A well-established specialist multi branch distributor and fabricator of specialist acrylic products. The company provide bespoke solutions to their clients needs and are thoughtful leaders in promoting industry standards,.
The successful candidate will work from the company’s offices in Leeds.
As an Internal Sales Executive, you will have excellent communication and IT skills, be numerate with a smart, professional appearance. Energy, enthusiasm and motivation are essential in this role. You will be a team player with a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise. Experience within a sales environment is preferable but other backgrounds will be considered for the right individual.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role will be to identify new opportunities within new accounts. You will also be involved in the following activities:
- Ensuring service levels meet customer demand whilst minimising costs.
- Work collaboratively with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager
- Work as part of a team with common goals.
- Identifying and reporting any new sales opportunities within the current customer base and highlighting any new potential markets.
- Utilizing your strong sales skills, you will be involved in building and managing an internal sales pipeline for your customers.
- You will pro-actively research and prospect into new customers, develop sales opportunities and retain existing business whilst providing an exceptional level of customer care to achieve sales targets by volume and gross margin across your designated territory.
What You'll Need To Succeed
You will need to be a bright, engaging candidate capable of working with all levels within the business. Experience within a varied and demanding role and longevity in previous positions is ideal.
What You'll Get In Return
A competitive package with strong pension contributions and a collaborative, supportive working environment. Excellent training, support and back up is offered, with a clear career path.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Sales
'A' level/Higher or equivalent