Class 1 ADR Driver
- by DriverHire Southampton
- Location Southampton, UK
£16.25 - £24.38 / hour
28 days ago
Licence type: Class 1 ADR
Contract type: Ongoing
Working: 5 Days a week start times between 12pm to 2pm
We are recruiting for a Class 1 ADR driver. For this role you will be required to deliver gas across mostly the South of the UK to our client’s depots and stations.
This client is extremely reputable and consistent with well-paid work over their busy periods.
Class 1 ADR job information
- Delivering gas cylinders, no lifting required
- Travel locally and nationwide to multiple depots
- Delivering goods in the given time periods
- Keeping to Tacho times
- 8-12 hours on average
- 2-5 drops per shift
Requirements for this Class 1 ADR job
- Cat C+E UK licence
- Up to date CPC and Digi tacho cards
- Current ADR certificate
- Newly qualified HGV 1 ADR drivers are welcome to apply for this role as training will be provided
Driver Hire employee benefits for our HGV drivers
- Weekly pay!
- Minimum of 8 hours paid per shift
- Overtime and weekend rates
- More work rewarded to those who do well
- Discounted CPC and licence upgrading for on-going drivers
- Consistent communication from the team
- Excellent pay and overtime rates
Call our dedicated team on 02380678088 or simply email [email protected] for more info and to help us help you.
Seasonal, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics