Employability Tutor / Trainer
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK
£28,000 / year
31 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employability Tutor / Trainer
Location: Home based with travel across pop up community sites in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire
Salary: up to £28,000
Package: Expenses paid from home, Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Provide a community-based / outreach employability training services to unemployed learners aged 19+.
- Prepare, deliver and coach learners in a group based setting, through their Employability programme from enrolment/induction through to completion.
- Provide engaging and exciting training sessions to inspire and motivate learners.
- Support learners to progress onwards through a variety of progressions routes including employment opportunities and other training pathways such as apprenticeships.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods, providing differentiation and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- Plan delivery and assessment through schemes of work and lesson planning.
- As part of the delivery you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
- Manage and monitor learner data, ensuring that any ALS & support need requests are processed efficiently.
- Must either have hold 2 years’ experience within a similar role delivering Employability AND/OR a recognised teaching qualification at Level 3 or above: PTLLS/AET.
- Must hold an understanding of Ofsted EIF.
- The ability to engage and inspire learners in a group / classroom based setting.
- Demonstrable energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education