Construction Project Manager
- by Essential Employment
- Location Preston, Lancashire, UK
£282.09 - £347.96 / day
35 days ago
Construction Project Manager needed in Preston £282.09 per day ref 805926
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- Responsible for the project management of a multiple range of development projects – ranging from large new building projects to smaller improvements, refurbishments, and reconfigurations: Minor works - £20k to £5m, and Major works - > £5m.
- Establish formal and robust project governance using an established model e.g. PRINCE2 or APM to ensure the effective delivery of projects through designated management gateway processes.
- Manage and oversee the procurement process for construction projects in accordance with the Procurement Policy
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction