VP of Disaster Recovery
- by Profectus Recruitment
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£120,000 - £150,000 / year
29 days ago
Profectus have a brand new opportunity for a VP of Disaster Recovery with a Rapidly expanding FinTech client that's taking massive leaps globally. This company offers a flexible hybrid model from their brand new Reading Office to suit your needs. Although they're a global player this office will have a fast-paced start-up feel as your input will have a massive impact.
The perfect candidate will have been working within an infrastructure/Cloud based role with exposure to disaster recovery. You will also need hands-on experience with Tech such as Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, AWS and Linux.
- Build, Lead and mentor your team to produce great results.
- Creating a vision, strategy and roadmap for the Disaster Recovery team.
- Identifying critical processes and systems within the business operation and protecting these with BCP and DR practices.
- Promoting a culture of disaster-preparedness across all departments.
- Lead all response and recovery activities in the event of a major incident.
- Previous hands-on experience with Infrastructure, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, AWS
- Over 5 years of management experience Leading and mentoring.
- Thorough knowledge of information security and disaster recovery best practices.
- Familiarity with legacy and modern application architectures and related technologies.
- Hands-on experience in Linux and Cloud Computing.
- Highly Adaptable and ready to pick up new technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a global player. If you're keen to join a fast-paced environment and make a real difference apply now with your latest CV.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet