Electro Mechanical Assembler
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Marlow, Buckinghamshire, UK
£25,000 - £26,000 / year
33 days ago
Are you a Electro-Mechanical Assembler looking for a great opportunity in a pleasant, clean, and friendly environment? This could be a great opportunity and company for you.
This company strives in career development and looks after every employee, they demonstrate this with a very great benefits package which includes flexible working and a potential four-day week. This company is at the forefront of the manufacturing defence industry.
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Terms: Permanent – 39 hours per week
Roles and Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- You will be assembling PCB boards onto units from drawings.
- You will be wiring, crimping and soldering on a daily basis.
- Working with a skilled team who are well trained in their area of expertise.
- Working from drawings or written instructions.
- Working appropriately with handheld tools.
Previous experience of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly experience.
- Previous wiring, crimping, soldering experience.
Benefits of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Considered four-day week.
- Overtime available with increased pay.
- 25-day holiday.
- Flexible hours.
- Option to buy holiday.
- Private medical care.
- Qualification in soldering.
- Canteen on site.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 5% profit-related bonus (not guaranteed)
- Private medical
The company are ready for the job to start straight away but will respect a notice period. If you are interested, click apply now.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing