- by Stirling Warrington
- Location Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK
£40,000 - £42,500 / year
28 days ago
Kirkby in Ashfield
4 on 4 off - 4 Days, 4 Off, 4 Nights, 4 Off
- Long service members - very low turnover of staff
- 5% matched pension scheme
- 25 Days Holidays plus stats
- 3 paid breaks a day - 25 minutes
- Access to medical information
- Company sick pay
- Good training opportunities available for the right candidate - machinery specific training
- Company funded trips - Great culture and atmosphere
We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias to join our leading manufacturer in Kirkby-in-Ashfield. They have 2 sites in Poland, 1 site in the UK and 1 site in Denmark. They massively grew throughout Covid due to the nature of the business and are now looking for another engineer due to demand.
Day to day you’ll be dealing with a variety of mechanical and electrical breakdowns. This will include but not be limited to chains, belts, hydraulics, pneumatics, sensors, relays, inverters, drives.
The successful maintenance engineer with have a minimum of an NVQ level 3 qualification in either a mechanical or electrical discipline. An engineer from a variety of backgrounds will be considered for the role, the ideal candidate will come from a variety of industries from FMCG, automotive, injection moulding, food or manufacturing will be equally considered and are very much encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of an NVQ level 3 in either a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a multi skilled maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Experience fault finding to component is essential
Get in touch with Nathan Edmonds, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Nottingham area.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent