- by Pearson Carter
- Location London, UK
£80,000 - £85,000 / year
24 days ago
Pearson Carter are currently working with a company who are a well-known within the retail industry. They are currently in search of an Infrastructure architect to assist with architecture of the project
- You’ll provide IT Infrastructure design and support for the group
- Responsible for solution designs and managing and delivering the implementation.
- Maintain Exchange Servers and resolve any issues with the email platform.
- Working with the application team, project managers, etc.
- Project manage and deliver the implementation of new solutions in line with the Systems and Infrastructure Strategy.
- need to have worked in medium to large scale business
- Have experience with Retail
- Need to have experience with on prem infrastructure
- Experience with end users
- DevOps experience would be beneficial but not essential
They are offering a range of salaries from £80,000 - £85,000
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Manchester, SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Tech, Azure Tech, Remote Working, Project Manager, IT Project, IT Project Manager
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet