- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK
£40,560 / year
28 days ago
Job Title: Draughtsperson
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Previously designed special purpose machinery?
Mechanical 3D CAD experience in material/mechanical handling solutions?
Want to join a well-established secure company, thriving through uncertain times?
We are a market leading provider of bespoke equipment and machinery for a specialised sector and have been a key partner to our market sector since 1948.
Our bespoke products serve applications across a broad range of sectors including healthcare, residential, airlines, hospitality, workwear and cruise ships.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Draughtsperson to join our highly motivated development team.
The Draughtsperson will be responsible for designing:
- General Arrangement drawing
- Building modifications
- Structural Steel frame
- Sorting equipment and Arrangements
- Sorting platforms
- Supplementary Steelwork
- Rail & Suspension
- Under netting fall protection
- Guarding & Safety Measures
- Hardware Drawings
- Configuration of Standard Products
- Other project related drawings as necessary.
A successful Draughtsperson will need:
- Prior mechanical design experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use 3D CAD
- HNC/HND or higher in an engineering discipline
We an attractive salary and a comprehensive set of benefits for out Draughtspersons.
If this sound like the opportunity for you, then don't delay apply today. We are eagerly awaiting to hear from you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing