- by Stirling Warrington
- Location Castle Donington, Derbyshire, UK
£48,000 / year
24 days ago
Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Suez Shift Pattern - Days and Nights
- 6% matched pension scheme
- Private health care options including optical and dental care
- Premium Overtime available paid up to double time
- Opportunity for a pay rise every year
- Laptop and tools provided
- Company discount available for a leading retailer
We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias to join our state-of-the-art distribution facility in Castle Donnington. Annually we turnover £800m+ as a business and have invested this in the latest distribution-based technologies across our 12 sites in the UK.
Day to day you’ll be dealing with a variety of mechanical and electrical breakdowns. This will include but not be limited to conveyors, hoists, lots of shuttles, pneumatics, and lots of automated machinery, as well as responsibilities repairing and replacing control panels.
The successful maintenance engineer with have a minimum of an NVQ level 3 qualification in either a mechanical or electrical discipline. An engineer from a variety of backgrounds will be considered for the role, the ideal candidate will come from distribution, however engineers from FMCG, automotive, food or manufacturing will be equally considered and are very much encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of an NVQ level 3 in either a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a multi skilled maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Pneumatics machinery experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience fault finding to component is essential
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent